Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Golf Club Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning the entire golf clubhouse and outside restrooms on the golf course. Daily duties include, but are not limited to cleaning restrooms, locker rooms, member's lounge, golf shop, and other work areas so that health standards are met. Cleaning may include vacuuming, emptying wastebaskets and ashtrays, cleaning all surfaces and receptacles, dusting and polishing furniture, surfaces, and equipment, and transporting trash and waste to disposal areas. Additional duties include keeping storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy, maintaining inventory and stock of cleaning supplies, and providing a helpful and courteous attitude in dealing with Member's, guests, and other employees at Beaver Creek Golf Club.
- HS Diploma ot Equivalent - required
- Valid Colorado driver's license - required
- Minimum 1 year previous housekeeping experience - required
- Ability to speak and understand English and Spanish at a beginner to intermediate level - required
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs - required
- Professional and courteous attitude and excellent guest service skills - required
- Understand the level of cleanliness that is needed and maintain the Club House at that level - required
- Ability to follow supervisor instruction - required
- End of season commitment required - required
- Able to show up on time and ready to work early morning shifts (start at 6:00am) - required
- Ability to work weekends (Friday - Sunday) and holidays - required
- Free Summer passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 200407