Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Are you looking to gain restaurant experience? Does working a fast-paced, high volume environment excite you? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you! The Pioneer Grill Expeditor is expected to expedite food from “the window” to ensure accelerated and accurate service, while promoting a positive work environment.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work long hours and variable shifts
- Prior food and beverage experience
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Prior banqueting or conventions experience
- Knowledge of fast paced restaurants
What’s In It For You?
- FREE Housing (including linens and all utilities)
- FREE Full Hook-Up RV Sites
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- FREE Participation in guest activities: Horseback rides, kayak and boat rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours, 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- Complimentary WiFi
- $70/week Meal Plan covers 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria
- Complimentary use of Recreation halls and Employee Gym (Climbing Wall)
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 436928