Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The On Mountain Dining Service Team Server will support Events, Day Service and Counter Server. Greets guests, takes orders for food and/or beverages, and serves food/beverage items. Supports Events with preparing the space for service. May collect payment for food/beverages, including operation of a computer or cash register.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be extremely knowledgeable of all food & beverage menus, service counter options and BEO's with Event information
- Demonstrate basic table service skills and knowledgeable with proper serving techniques.
- Accurately take guest food and beverage orders.
- Be proficient with POS systems to place all orders with the kitchen accurately and timely.
- Serve the guest each course at the appropriate time while maintaining the brand standards for service.
- Communicate effectively with guests, dining room team members and kitchen staff.
- Bus and reset tables as needed.
- Perform side duties, set up and break down task as assigned.
- Assist Dining Room and Kitchen Team members as needed.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by management
The budgeted range starts at 9.98. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 303447