Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Ski Valet is responsible for creating an excellent first and last impression. They provide prompt and courteous service, and familiarize the guests with essential resort services and activities. Ski Valets will escort guests and their winter sport equipment to and from the ski lift. They are responsible for tending to immediate guest needs, and following through according to the resort's standards. The coordination of timely delivery and retrieval of skis will be of the utmost importance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Welcome guests in a warm, friendly, prompt, and professional manner.
- Ensure the timely delivery and retrieval of skis to and from the ski lift.
- Maintain a high level of professional appearance, demeanor, and ethics in dealing both with guests and co-workers.
- Ensure that the ski carts and adjacent public areas are kept in pristine condition.
- Anticipate guest needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, despite how busy or the time of day.
- Ensure good safety practices of guests throughout the hotel, and that the proper emergency and safety procedures are followed.
- Perform any additional tasks or projects as required.
- Flexible schedule required. Must be available to work holidays, weekends, and nights.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend English fluently.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk for 6 hours at a time.
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Guest Service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of ski and snowboard equipment preferred.
- Knowledge of Park City area and Resort preferred.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work the entire ski season
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 277168