Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Leasing Consultant (Entry Level) is responsible for all aspects of leasing production at an apartment community.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively communicate with Residents and enforce employee housing policies
- Resond to e-mail and phone inquiries in a timely manner
- Complete monthly unit inspections to ensure compliance with housing rules and inspect units for any maintance needs
- Ensure the proper preparation and execution of the lease agreement and related move-in paperwork.
- Ensure the proper collection of all funds and move-in related fees.
- Provide support and assistance to all customer service efforts at the community.
- Ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction and to work independently.
- Strong customer services skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years’ customer service experience in direct sales, rental properties preferred
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 223647