Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
This role will oversee entire operation of the housekeeping department at Crystal Peak Lodge including daily monitoring of payroll, scheduling, key control policies, maintain par levels of supplies, training employees, disciplining employees, walking the hotel and rooms daily to ensure everything is clean and in orderly condition.
- Main responsibility is to assist Executive and Assistant Executive Housekeepers in managing entire daily operation of housekeeping department at Crystal Peak Lodge and at times, One Ski Hill Place.
- Supervisor will be responsible for the entire daily operation of the Housekeeping Department. Ensure all equipment is in good working order, provide a safe environment for employees and guests, ensure clean and organized housekeeping areas and ensure clean guest rooms and public areas.
- Train housekeepers, housepersons, and inspectors on established Brand Standard policies and procedures.
- Leads day to day using Operation lodging software and building the rooms control sheet.
- Coordinates all staff training.
- Utilize HotSos for all engineering issues and train and supervise the housekeeping staff to submit the maintenance issues from the rooms.
- Control supply inventory, perform daily pre-shift meetings to ensure employees understand expectations, perform safety training procedures, track Lost & Found items and log them.
- Ensures all work is completed on schedule with the desired level of quality.
- Personally inspects the housekeepers, housepersons and inspectors work to make sure they work according to Brand Standards.
- Ensures the housekeeping productivity is up date it daily.
- Ensures the housemen activity sheet is up date it daily.
- Run the Guest survey reports each week for housekeeping staff and posted on the board.
- Cleans and inspects as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required, Hotel Management Degree-Preferred
- 1 year of housekeeping experience in hotels or condos
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal - Required
- Able to communicate in Spanish - Preferred
- Previous PMS and Excel knowledge - Preferred
- Experience on LMS and Microsoft applications - Preferred
- Experience in a supervisory/management and housekeeping position - Required
- Strong organizational and team mangement skills
- Experience with HotSOS and PeopleSoft
- Able to stand and walk for 6 hours
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to work weekends and holidays
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214251