Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Use your talents to elevate our guest arrival experience! Join our dynamic team as a Base Operations Team Lead. This position provides an opportunity to hone you strong leadership skills while you are responsible for the following: Day-to-day Management of Parking Attendants, Booth Attendants, and Shuttle Drivers. This person will lead other employees in creating exceptional guest experiences, and leaving visitors with the best first and last experiences possible.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Lead morning briefings.
- Opening and closing duties within the Base Area Parking Department.
- Expectation management of your team.
- Time and Labor.
- Performance Reporting.
- Data Input.
- Lead parking lot set up and evaluating parking procedures on peak days.
- Provide exceptional guest service by welcoming our guests and directing their vehicles in and out of resort parking lots in an efficient and safe manner.
- Assist with traffic control as guests leave the resort.
- Being knowledgeable of your resort and assisting and answering questions from guests when needed.
- Assisting with snow removal where needed.
- Having an upbeat can-do attitude.
- Following and enforcing parking procedures to your resorts standards.
- Create the "Experience of a Lifetime" for our Guest!
- High school diploma or equilivant, some college perfered.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Able to work in all weather conditions.
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Able to carry 50 lbs.
The budgeted range starts at $21. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 456287