Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
- Set standards for the department in image, appearance and grooming
- Properly represent the company and the department to outside organizations
- Return Business telephone calls the same day.
- Develop a list of department goals and objectives; Assist with planning for the execution of Resort projects.
- Utilize the work order Management System to maintain the Resort and grounds in the highest possible standards.
- Manage the inspection of all building systems and life-safty systems to insure minimum downtime, expense and discomfort to our guests.
- Effectively comply with all local codes.
- Coordinate all carpentry projects; Control painting and decorating; maintain plumbing systems, grounds and landscaping, and swimming pool and water features.
- Assist with coordination and control of all in-house and contractor projects.
- Oversee maintenance of the Central Plant; Maintain HVAC systems, Kitchen facilities, refrigeration systems, laundry facilities, electrical systems, and sewage systems; Maintain the energy management system, including continuous improvement.
- Promote open-door policy among staff members; Identify and resolve performance problems not in line with company standards/procedures in evaluation and discipline of staff; Administer fair employee performance appraisals in a timely manner.
- College degree, technical school or equivalent related experience
- Requires a minimum of five years of experience and a minimum of 3 years of Management experience in a similar position in a large hotel or industrial facility is required
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 223809