Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Classification: Year Round
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Park City, UT
As an Assistant Front Office Manager, you would be responsible for assisting in the direction and administration of all Front Office operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards.
- Assist in the direction and administration of all Front Office operations to include, but not limited to, guest service and registration (check-in/check-out), room inventory and availability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation of concierge, bell, shuttle and night audit.
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly. Respond to guest surveys
- Oversee the VIP process to include, but not limited to, reviewing VIP reservations, administering amenity orders, managing resumes for incoming guests and groups, updating inventory in the system, monitoring special requests and overseeing rate changes on in-house guests
- Initiate and implement marketing up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities to maximize room occupancy and overall revenue
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
- Run and complete daily reports, analyze data and make decisions based on data
- Resolve guest issues and concerns to guest satisfaction
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- 3 years in hospitality or customer service
- Proficient in English, Spanish is helpful
- Word, Excel OnQ a plus
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 192287