If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
The Bartender will be responsible for providing friendly and courteous service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests while following state laws and corporate guidelines for smooth, efficient and sanitary bar operations.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Stocking beer, wine, liquor and glassware before and after shifts and during service if necessary.
- Cleaning glassware, bar surfaces, and all other bar equipment.
- Communicates all necessary and important information with the Restaurant Manager and the entire Food and Beverage team.
- Capable of multi-tasking and working at a fast but thorough pace.
- Complete all side work that has been assigned.
- Attends the daily pre-shift meeting to learn any important daily information.
- Have comprehensive wine and liquor knowledge and adheres to all state liquor laws.
- Ensures that all state health regulations are being adhered to.
- Cash and credit card handling.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to communicate English
- Ability to communicate in Spanish - preferred
- Prior bartending experience
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- TIPS certification required - will provide with TIPS training within 30 days of hire if necessary
The budgeted range starts at $9.30 + Tips. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 343449