Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Employee Housing/ Recreation Attendant is responsible for the overall operation and cleanliness of the employee village: dormitory housing for approximately 500 employees, laundry facilities, and recreation facilities. This individual is additionally responsible for housekeeping, including the cleaning public restrooms and public areas.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cleans and stocks dorm bathrooms.
- Cleans all surfaces in dorm hallways. Sweeps entryways and cleans windows at the end of hallways.
- Reports maintenance requirements to Village Manager.
- Cleans employee common areas (canteen, TV room, auditorium, hallways, and bathrooms in the recreation hall, laundry and office).
- At closing, cleans, strips, and waxes all dorms.
- Other duties as assigned
- Promotes Activities Calendar within the employee population and assists with recreational activities recruitment / sign-ups.
- Lead at least one weekly employee activity (movie night, volleyball, game night, exercise class, etc.)
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Should possess strong verbal communication skills to deal effectively with employees, supervisors, and management personnel
- Ability to accurately maintain housing records, handle money, and perform administrative functions.
- Position requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Must have the ability to bend constantly, accurately carry out instructions, able to do repetitive tasks and have an attention to detail
- Must be able to stand and walk on various floor surfaces for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to walk, twist, crouch, push, pull and climb stairs throughout shift.
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Knowledge of Grand Teton National Park
- Previous Housekeeping experience
- Experience leading group activities
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as free staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 178447