Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Ski and Ride School Product Sales Agent is part of the Product Sales & Services (PSS) Department will be responsible for delivering outstanding guest service while facilitating the sale of Ski and Ride School products, Lift Tickets, Season Passes, and advanced purchase orders
- This position will work in the Ski and Ride School Offices at Keystone Resort.
- Deliver outstanding guest service.
- Uphold working knowledge of product catalogue and other resort activities.
- Communicate effectively with guests about multiple product offerings.
- Accurately and efficiently process orders, capture guests’ data, and engage the guests.
- Make suitable recommendations to meet the guests’ needs and the business’s objectives.
- Ability to handle Handle a high volume of customer interaction while maintaining exceptional service.
- Create a fun and professional work experience while remaining courteous and respectful in internal and external communications.
- Professionally assist and follow-through with resolution of guest complaints, concerns, and suggestions.
- Work at a computer with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- Comply with company/department policies and procedures.
- Willing to cross-train and work in all areas/locations of PSS.
- Willing to perform other duties as appropriate.
High School graduate, or equivalent
Previous guest service experience
Experience using a mobile device or tablet
Computer experience (Windows, Excel, Microsoft Word proficiency)
Fluent in English language
Flexible schedule including holidays, weekends, and evenings
Cash handling experience
Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
Previous Product Sales & Services experience
Ability to communicate in Spanish
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 191513