Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Job Classification: Year Round
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Breckenridge, CO USA
The Village at Breckenridge Property Manager works closely with the Property Ops team to deliver Vail Resorts’ mission of Experience of a Lifetime to homeowners, guests, and employees. Success in this position requires strong financial acumen, robust organizational skills, well-maintained properties and satisfied homeowners and guests. No two days look the same in property management! The Owner Relations Manager at the Village at Breckenridge leads the owner management team and is often first point of contact when owners are considering our property management service or have questions about what our services entail, as well as, a positive face of our business in the community. This position focuses on owner relations, retention, sales campaigns, unit improvement and quality assurance for our condominium product.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as key contact for contracted homeowners with high level questions regarding unit performance, quality and any management questions or concerns.
- Oversee the Quality Assurance program – review and update standards and establish timeline for annual review of condominium quality, communication to owners, follow up and tracking of results.
- Compile condominium rental averages in an up to date and meaningful format to use in communications with current and prospective clients.
- Foster effective interdepartmental relationships with key internal stakeholders – Property Managers, Reservations, Housekeeping, Front Desk, and Administration. Collaborate with these internal team members to ensure customer satisfaction and strong client relationships.
- Work closely with corporate and marketing stakeholders to ensure accurate content and periodically update collateral, sales collateral and management contracts as necessary.
- Administer the Breckenridge Rental by Owner program, including communicating with owners participating in the program, working with Inventory Management to make reservations for units in the program, as well as sending follow up confirmation owners participating in the program.
- Serve as a key contact for internal Inventory Management relating to owner inventory challenges.
- Establish and maintain connections with the local real estate community.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and identifying solution.
- Track Medallia performance of individual units, as well as property performance trends related to service and product and actively engage in the improvement plan with the property ops teams.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of Village at Breckenridge property management services.
- Develop a strong understanding of monthly owner revenue statements; interpret and communicate accurate historical rental information to current and prospective clients.
- Collaborate with internal team members and departments to ensure customer satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Monitor competitors and analyze market conditions on a consistent basis.
- Active Member of Hotel Leadership Team, and will require active engagement in total property success, at times needing to support in manner outside of the defined Property Manager role.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to read, comprehend , present and write complex correspondence and effectively communicate with guests and homeowners using diplomacy and tact required. Must provide writing sample in later rounds of interview
- Proven experience in and passion for service
- Minimum 2 years Property Management/Vacation Rental/Hospitality experience
- Minimum 2 years management experience, preferably in a hospitality setting
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must have personal transportation
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Valid Driver’s license required and must have personal transportation
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Familiarity with maintenance and building systems associated with large condominium complexes
- Flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Ability to communicate in Spanish a plus
- Experience in LMS and Salesforce a plus
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214896