Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Zach’s Cabin: Nestled amongst the aspens on Bachelor’s Gulch Mountain overlooking the Gore Range, our cabin is a “ski in-ski out” signature private members club during the day. At night we open to the public where elegant alpine sleigh ride and fine dining experiences are made. Our location and atmosphere is unlike any other on the mountain. Join our staff and become part of the Vail Resorts family with locations and opportunities around the world. Beaver Creek is a winter wonderland that will be sure to provide an experience of a lifetime.
Entry Level Line Cook duties include running a station, such as grill, sauté, pizza or pantry for service and follow standardized recipes and complete given assignments in a fast paced fine dining kitchen. This person maintains a safe environment in the kitchen and behind the service line, takes responsibility for the product used and manages it to assure a quality product. The Entry Cook must practice good personal hygiene and safe food handling skills. Other duties include, but not limited to stocking, maintaining and cleaning service area, setting up stations, and maintaining safety and sanitation policies and procedures. Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
- Able to speak, comprehend, and understand English - required
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays - required
- Able to lift and carry 50lbs - required
- Able to talk and hear directions in a loud kitchen environment - required
- Able to assure safe and clean work condition for all personnel - required
- Previous cooking experience - required
- Able to work in a loud, hot kitchen for up to 8 hours during a shift - required
- Must follow all policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage Department and Vail Resorts – required
- Must be able to stand up to 8 hours during a shift – required
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 249187