Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
The Retail Supervisor is responsible for directing the day-to-day routine work of a larger group of associates, or is a key holder in a smaller store. Responsible for maintaining business standards and has increased decision making authority, acts as manager-on-duty in absence of other management presence. Also fulfills day-to-day work responsibilities for the organization as needed.
- Outlet: North Face
- Starting Wage:? $20 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability:?Full and Part Time
- Skill Level: Advanced?
- Fulfill manager-on-duty responsibilities when scheduled
- Generate sales, demonstrate, and maintain a professional standard of guest service
- Maintain and model high retail merchandising and cleanliness standards set forth by the Store and Area Manager
- Evaluate sales trends and create methods for sales growth
- Manage inventory control and meet or exceed inventory goals
- Demonstrate and enforce company policies, guidelines, values, and ethics
- Enforce company cash handling policies and additional loss prevention policies and procedures
- Provide training resources in POS, product knowledge, guest service, resort information, and sales
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policies and procedures
- Communicate ideas or issues with the Store Manager
- Remain current on new industry products and trends, demonstrating knowledge of products
- Ensure all safety standards are being observed at all times
- Assist in on boarding and training of new employees in POS, product knowledge, guest service, and sales
- Be energetic, motivated, and possess the ability to multi-task
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent - required
- 2 years of retail sales - preferred
- Supervisory experience in a retail environment - preferred
- Basic computer skills with familiarity with Microsoft Office - preferred
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English - required
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with retail POS system- preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends - required
The budgeted range starts at $20 - $25. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 468531