Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
- Build and promote the Kirkwood Community through positive relations with residents and employees.
- Handle all resident issues with diplomacy, tact, neutrality, fairness, and confidentiality.
- Keep supervisor informed of all incidents.
- Introduce yourself to licensees within the first two weeks of their being checked in and continue to follow up with them throughout the season.
- Be alert to the needs of Licensees and make referrals when necessary to external services.
- Participate in team meeting with ideas for employee events and engagement.
- Ensure bulletin boards in all buildings are maintained, well decorated and kept up to date.
- Uphold and follow through with all Kirkwood License Agreement standards and rules.
- Assist Kirkwood housing staff in the office, cleaning, maintenance and snow removal as required.
- Positive, proactive work ethic.
- Ability to work on a team and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to speak, read, and communicate in English.
- Must have a firm grasp of computer data entry/sales
- Must enjoy working directly with other employees for a majority of the day.
- Ability to learn new computer software systems.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office software systems.
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently on a task oriented job for a portion of the day
- High School Diploma or GED- required.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
No transportation? Don't want to make the drive? No problem! We have an employee shuttle that runs EVERYDAY from South Lake Tahoe to Kirkwood, free of cost! We encourage all employees who don't want to make the commute themselves to jump on the shuttle, sit back and relax, on their way to work! If you would prefer to drive AND want to make some extra cash, you will definitely want to participate in our Employee Carpool Program! Make up to $25.00 a DAY just for driving your fellow employees to work!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 206347