Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Experience of a Lifetime. More than just our mission, these words describe our unique and iconic resorts and the people who share a desire to achieve and experience excellence. One of our core values is providing an exceptional experience to our guests and to our employees. An opportunity to work at Northstar California /Vail Resorts is an opportunity to bring out your full passion for everything our company stands for, including our commitment to our product, the communities we live in, the environment and our shareholders. Our employees are good at what they do, and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm and pride to work.
Golf Course Maintenance – FT Summer Seasonal – Northstar California
The golf maintenance staff is responsible for the general overall maintenance of the 18 hole golf course.
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Equipment operation - mowers, maintenance vehicles and landscaping tools
- Golf course detail
- Turf repair
- Golf Course set-up
- Drainage projects
- Cultural practices- aerating, topdressing
- Irrigation- repair, hand watering
- Previous work experience in golf maintenance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivation and ability to work well with others will benefit a person in this position.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
High School diploma or GED
Must have a valid driver License
Previous golf maintenance experience preferred but not mandatory
Able to communicate effectively in English
Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Must be able to work early morning hours
Able to work outside in varible weather conditions all day
Able to work weekends and Holidays
Able to come for an in-person interview
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214847