Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Voted Park City’s Best Place to Work with over 20 employees by the Park Record 2018 People’s Choice Awards!
Housepersons are responsible for assisting the Housekeeping staff in cleaning public areas throughout the hotel, including hallways, banquet spaces, restaurants, offices, and restrooms. We are looking for guest service oriented individuals who are energetic, organized, and methodical. Join our team today and enjoy the perks of being an employee of Vail Resorts and Hilton Hotels, which includes a Free Epic Ski Pass for yourself and your dependents, Hilton Hotels discounts throughout the world, free leadership classes, career development opportunities within both companies, retail discounts, and more! Options available for both AM and PM shifts.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external at all times). Follow the resort's etiquette guidelines.
- Clean hallways, elevators, and public areas; vacuum, sweep, dust, mop, wash, strip, wax, buff, and shampoo carpets.
- Wash windows, walls, tables, etc.
- Dust furniture, fixtures, and woodwork.
- Strip rooms and make beds.
- Clean and stock bathrooms and housekeeping closets.
- Complete all guest requests as dispatched.
- Empty trash receptacles and pick up room attendant trash bags.
- Prepare rooms for VIP arrivals by stocking with appropriate amenities.
- Move furniture.
- Collect and deliver linen between the room attendants.
- Follow established health and safety procedures for using cleaning chemicals, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school education desirable.
- Basic knowledge and skills in routine housekeeping work desirable.
- Ability to perform all related duties.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 203548