Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Warehouse Transport crew members are responsible for delivering goods and supplies to our on mountain food and beverage locations. This includes: loading, unloading, and storing of all goods at on-mountain locations. Maintaining organization/cleanliness of receiving locations is a priority for all 2nd shift crew positions. Our on mountain restaurants need to be properly supplied to provide great experiences for our guests, so safety while transporting is a must.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Attention to Detail- Demonstrates organization and cleanliness
- Communication- Develop strong communication skills with co-workers
- Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; Gather and analyze information skillfully; Develop alternative solutions; Work well in group problem solving situations
- Team Work - Balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Quality - Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Safety and Security - Observe safety and security procedures; Determine appropriate action beyond guidelines; Report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Able to work the entire season —required
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record – required
- Willing to work 2nd shift (late night shifts)—required
- Willing to work holidays as required—required
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in an alpine, winter environment - required
- Able to lift 50lbs—required
- Able to stand for long periods of time—required
- English Proficiency—required
- Understand Safety guidelines - required
Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
Discounted bike haul & golf
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent training and professional development
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 206531