We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Start Your Career Opportunity of a Lifetime at Vail Resorts: Vail Resorts Corporate Sales and Services (CSS) department is seeking a passionate, guest experience driven, and enthusiastic individual to join our team! Our team is composed of goal-oriented individuals who are encouraged to bring their unique skill set to work every day. You will be an active member of a team that works to provide our guests an Experience of a Lifetime at our Epic mountains across the U.S. and Internationally.
Our team members are responsible for all one-on-one interactions that take place across our communication channels (phones and email) and actively contribute to the overall experience of our guests. Inbound calls offer a variety of sales inquiries, general information about our products and resorts, support, and opportunities to provide helpful solutions to guest service incidents. You will be part of a dynamic team at CSS whose opportunities for both personal and professional development are limitless!
- Responsible for providing informed and accurate responses to customers about products and services offered for all ski resorts and properties in the Vail Resorts portfolio via telephone.
- Able to provide an Experience of a Lifetime through consistently providing positive guest interactions and strong attention to detail.
- Working with managers to achieve monthly departmental goals.
- Must be able to maintain quality performance on incoming phone calls from guests with a goal of answering at least 85-90 calls per day. The calls will be a variety of sales calls, service calls, and service recovery.
- Retaining significant amounts of information in order to provide the best customer service with the most accurate and helpful information.
- An organized, responsible, punctual, accountable individual who has a sense of urgency and recognizes the importance of adhering to call center and customer service standards.
- Ability to work well with the call center team as a whole. This means actively contributing at team meetings, maintaining flexibility in their scheduling, and a willingness to adapt to changes in workflow and environment as our business is ever-changing.
- Flexibility to work some weekend days, some holidays, and some evenings as needed.
- Bilingual Desired.
- Must be able to work through the end of May.
- Please upload a resume, your application will not be considered without one.
Get Non-Traditional Perks, Benefits and Flexibility:
- Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount ski coupons for extended family and friends
- Ski lessons
- Discounted lodging
- Discounted bike haul
- Discounted golf
- Discounted tickets for sporting events
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining
- Free wellness screenings
- Health club discounts
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Starbucks discounts
- Flexible scheduling available
Develop Your Career Path: More than 60 percent of our Call Center Agents stay at Vail Resorts for a career and obtain higher positions at the company. Read about leadership development philosophy at Vail Resorts | http://bit.ly/29Xl1JH
The budgeted range starts at 16.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 345718