Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Grand Summit Hotel, a Rock Resort Hotel, sits majestically in the heart of Park City's Canyons Village. This property is a combination of beautiful design, exceptional ski-in/ski-out location, attentive service, and livable luxury. It has the variety to suit the most diverse families and groups, with 350 lodging options including hotel rooms, studios, 1/2/3 bedroom suites, and expansive luxury penthouses.
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant supports general business operations by providing various administrative support activities as a generalist or in a combination of disciplines in the Administrative Services Function.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Resolves billing for accounts receivables, wholesale accounts and group master accounts
- Reviews guest and owner surveys, assigns case owners and responds
- Acts as manager on duty for entire hotel
- Supervises the front desk team, supports front office operations and occasionally works a front desk shift
- Assists in the management of homeowner reservations and owner calendars
- Provides prompt and efficient customer service and information to guests, owners, team members and others over the telephone, email and in person
- Inspects owner units for cleanliness and maintenance issues prior to arrival
- Orders supplies for business operations
- Provides ongoing support to GM with scheduling and maintaining of calendars, meetings, expenses, travel and events to leverage the GM’s time and productivity
- Provides screening of incoming calls and correspondence, responding and/or directing to others where appropriate
- Shares employee communications with other hotel team members
- Champions community project participation for hotel team members
- Associates Degree in Hospitality – preferred
- Hospitality experience – required
- Accounting and finance experience – preferred
- Ability to work independently, and to prioritize tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with our guests, owners and with various departments and personnel within the resort
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 264387