We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to play a key role on our Digital IT Team. This position is vital in the enablement of Vail Resorts to support our best-in-class data-driven Digital Experience. This position will assist the Marketing Digital Experience organization in a highly collaborative environment, working closely with Product Owners, Project Managers, Developers, and Quality Assurance specialists to determine which experiences have the maximum impact and drive overall business metrics. Ideal candidates are excited by new challenges, are out of the box thinkers, and thrive in fast-paced environments. Candidates must be driven, curious, open and honest, have excellent risk management skills, and diligent in prioritizing work. Leadership qualities, excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and agile SDLC delivery aptitude are a requirement for this important technology role.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who excels in several key areas: Requirements gathering and validation, documentation and design, building and managing partner relationships, digital testing of platforms and tools, and a contains a working knowledge of the agile methodology.
This position reports to the Senior Manager of Digital Business Analysis.
- Drive business requirements, inform design and development, and document new system capabilities and enhancements
- Provide guidance in both the business process and the systems that may support it
- Serve as the primary liaison between Marketing Digital Experience and Digital development partners
- Lead and manage problem solving within a data driven environment
- Build strong relationships with business partners and keep alignment between stakeholders and internal technology team
- Collaborate with product owners to define and document business requirements
- Involved and understand our implementation of Adobe Experience Cloud products (Analytics, Audience Manager, Target, etc)
- 3+ years working in agile custom software delivery in a BA capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or a closely related field
- Demonstrated business analysis experience with direct business interaction
- Experience in capturing and documenting business requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; comfortable speaking with and translating between technical and non-technical team members at all levels of the organization
- Experience working with a cross-functional team in the areas of technology, marketing, digital experience, and analytics
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Experience creating process flows and writing detailed requirements
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience in an Agile based delivery environment
- Expectation to be in our Broomfield Corporate office 3 days a week beginning January 2022
- Proficient with Jira and Confluence
- Working knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing practices and principles
- Experience with CMS systems such as Sitecore
- Experience with Adobe Experience Tools- Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics
- Experience with building, deploying, and managing tests within an A/B testing platform
The budgeted range starts at $74,500 - $113,000 + annual bonus. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 343967