Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Keeping the restaurant clean and well stocked of all items the bartender may need.
- Help the bartender with glassware, clearing dishes and wash all items daily.
- Polishing glassware
- Prepare restaurant for service, including dusting, vacuuming and polishing furniture.
- Take trash and recycling out everyday.
- Help serve members efficiently, courteously and promptly.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays - required.
- Must be well spoken. Must be able to multi-task - required.
- Must be able to fill time when there are slow periods.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment - required.
- Must be able to reasonably and rationally handle guest complaints and questions - required.
- Must be willing to assist in all other areas of club as needed - required.
- Previous Food Service - required.
- Club experience - preferred.
Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn’t you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 341490