Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
The Lift Maintenance Operator will work under close supervision to maintain, repair, operate and clean lift equipment under the direction of maintenance mechanics. Additional job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Lift Mechanics during the summer with preventative maintenance and special projects.
- Adhere to all safety protocols.
- Self motivator able to work independently on assigned task as well as play a support role on the lift maintenance team.
- Current US driver's license with an acceptable driving record in order to operate ATV's and pickup trucks is required
- Prior lift operation knowledge and/or experience is preferred
- Prior mechanical experience is preferred
- Candidates must have good mechanical and communication skills
- Must be capable of working at heights
- Be able to lift more than 100 lb. frequently
- Enjoy working outdoors in various weather conditions
- Be a Qualified Climber or be able to obtain certification
- Must maintain a flexible schedule of four, ten-hour shifts, including holidays, weekends, etc
The budgeted range starts at $21. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 476607