We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Summary of Job:
To function as a team member within Maintenance and other Department. Ability to make competent decisions while thinking of the customers and resorts interest at all times. Use skill-based knowledge to perform assigned tasks in a professional manner at all times with focus on efficiency and quality of work. This position can cover many departments pertaining to repairs upkeep and preventative maintenance as requested. People skills planning, execution, control, communication are essential in completing tasks efficiency and keeping department informed on work status. Vail resorts core values are necessary to succeed in this function.
- Assure that the integrity of assets are maintained
- Assure all work performed conform to all applicable Federal, state and local codes
- Good knowledge of OSHA, MSDS, lock out/tag out procedures, boilers and water heaters safety operations
- Implement and self-supervise preventative maintenance programs per the automated system
- Complete preventative maintenance and Work Orders with relevant information, per the system requirements
- Provide training to maintenance staff when required in job specific tasks
- Coordinate projects with sub-contractors when required
- Order and maintain required parts for stock for critical equipment for assigned areas
- Follow all safety procedures, alert supervisor and team of any unsafe conditions that may exist
- Work with other departments and area managers as required
- Respond to operational call request (radio, telephone, email) promptly and record information as necessary
- Work with company-provided hand tools and keeps them in a safe functional manner at all times
- Maintain required job logs updated as required (Energy, Work Orders, walk through list, etc)
- Maintain a valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Must be experience with installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of industrial appliances including kitchen equipment and dishwashers
- Must be knowledgeable with plumbing, HVAC, electrical, controls, with a strong knowledge of computer systems
- Attend training classes for job specific skills
- Familiarity with work order management systems a plus, specifically HotSOS
- Make list of items for continuous improvements in operating area and of the property
- Maintain good attitude and people skills even during high-pressure situations
- Other related duties as assigned
The budgeted range starts at 16.00 - 21.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 379707