Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
This is a dynamic supervisory position for the Mountain Dining division. The Front of House Team Lead is responsible for assisting the General Manager in hiring, training, and supervising all staff. Fulfills day-to-day work responsibilities for the organization as needed, and is thoroughly familiar with all areas of restaurant / facility operations. Acts in managerial role in the absence of the manager.
- Works on the floor in the restaurant, exceeding guest satisfaction as well as completing management reports pertaining to, tip disbursements and recording, scheduling, ordering products and equipment, inventory, deliveries, and keeping daily logs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Continually strive to develop staff in all areas of restaurant and professional development, including using performance appraisals and timely feedback.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations including but not limited to cashiering, cleaning, and dishwashing.
- Fully understand all company policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs.
- Minimum 2 years of restaurant experience
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Must have leadership, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Must be aware of safety and sanitation guidelines
- Intermediate skier/rider skills highly preferred or required
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 343504