Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Spa Concierge is responsible for greeting guests, maintaining guest and group accounts, assisting with facility orientation and actively assisting in providing a relaxing spa experience. The Concierge is responsible for ensuring complete client and member satisfaction by providing full guidance and consultation in scheduling, confirmation, and check-out procedures. They are responsible for coordinating all aspects of the overall guest experience, and acting as the liaison between the guests and the staff, as well as the other departments of the facility. The Concierge also maintains and monitors work schedules as appointments are booked.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow the resort’s etiquette guidelines.
- Check-in guests at the spa and health club, enter appropriate information into the computer, and run necessary reports from the computer.
- Take payments, post charges, enter amounts into computer, and balance accounts at end of each shift.
- Answer a variety of questions from guests, and handle routine problems (referring more unusual or difficult problems/complaints to supervisor).
- Relay maintenance and housekeeping requests to proper staff members.
- Answer phone calls.
- Book spa appointments and services.
- Perform other related clerical tasks.
- Handle emergencies that arise when on duty alone, notifying appropriate personnel.
- Put keys away and do a key inventory.
- Assist in general maintenance of the spa desk and reception area.
- Reach and exceed retail sales goals.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Must have a flexible schedule, including working weekends and holidays
- High school plus minimum one year of relevant spa or retail experience preferred; or, a combination of education and experience that provide comparable knowledge and skills preferred.
- Basic typing skills with computer data entry experience desirable.
- Basic reading, spelling, and math skills.
- Retail sales experience preferred.
- Ability to converse clearly and comfortably with many different types of people, and to deal courteously and efficiently with customers and other company personnel.
- Ability to learn a variety of information about the company’s lodging and recreational facilities, packages and services, as well as general information about the area.
- Strong written communication, oral communication, and interpersonal skills desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 360614