Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Is Yellowstone on your agenda for 2021? Are you looking to get your “foot in the door” in the hospitality industry? Are you interested in working and living in two national parks, while additionally enjoying a multi-cultural work environment? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, then consider working at Headwaters Lodge & Cabins at Flagg Ranch, conveniently located between Gran Teton and Yellowstone.
Headwaters Lodge and Cabins – Flagg Ranch Company Campground consists of 34 Tent Sites, 97 RV sites, and 40 Camper Cabins for a total of 171 sites within walking distance of the Snake River. Visit our website for photos and descriptions of the different types of sites www.gtlc.com/lodges/headwaters-lodge-at-flagg-ranch.
This is a summer position. Our season typically runs from May through early October. Candidates must be available to work until the end of the season.
The Retail Shop Sales Clerk is responsible for taking payment for items at the gift shop, stocking, assisting guests, and providing guests with an experience of a lifetime.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet customers in a friendly manner. Provide product information and employ positive sales techniques.
- Operate cash register accurately and make change using the proper Company procedures. Be familiar with Company policy on handling checks and credit cards.
- Stock displays daily, keeping them filled and clean.
- Keep the store manager informed as to the salability of various items, especially the fast selling items so that reorder can be made.
- Be courteous to fellow employees. Utilize teamwork.
- Keep watch for shoplifting. Greeting all persons in the shop is the best preventative measure. Keep manager informed if theft is likely.
- Perform any special shop duties as assigned by the Shop Supervisor.
Gas pump operation
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Comfortable using a computer
- Great People skills
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds consistently
Ability to stand for long periods of time
At least 21 years old per Wyoming requirements for alcohol service
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Previous experience with Osprey
- Previous retail experience
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 295149