We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The essential function of this job is to provide administrative support to the Beaver Creek Ski and Snowboard School Team which includes: Director, Managers, Supervisors, Instructors /Staff in the school.
- Internal guest service/resource for Instructors and staff
- Assist with hiring/onboarding process for new and returning instructors (Background checks, Instructor Website)
- Responsible for overseeing and auditing instructor payroll, run payroll reports and distribute bi-weekly paychecks
- Manage to ensure accurate payroll calculations, payroll corrections and input
- Support training department (tracking and paying instructor training)
- Provide ongoing communication with instructor/employee staff (Newsletters, mailings, tracking, reports, etc.)
- Interdepartmental liaison (i.e. People Connect/Direct Connect process champion, TASS, Health and Safety, Payroll )
- Responsible to learn and acquire working knowledge of systems (RPOS, Microsoft Office, Peoplesoft, ProConnect DirectConnect, Teams, Share Point, Coupa, etc…)
- Maintain new and returning instructor files
- Assist the Ski and Snowboard Director, GM’s, LM’s as needed
- Assist Ski & Snowboard locations with daily operations
- Role model and bring to life the company's values of; Serve Others, Do Right, Drive Value, Do Good, Be Safe, Be Inclusive and Have Fun
- Other duties as assigned
- 18 years or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to work Saturday or Sunday - required
- Able to work holidays – required
- High EQ
- Must be able to multi-task and work through interruptions
- Must have office experience
- Must have guest service experience
- 1-3 Years Resort Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Able to read, write, speak, understand and comprehend English fluently
- PSIA/AASI certification
- Able to communicate in Spanish
- RPOS/ Guest Connect proficiency
- PeopleSoft proficiency
- Knowledge of Vail Resorts Ski and Snowboard School operations
- Previous Ski & Snowboard School administrative and/or human resources experience
The budgeted range starts at $21.59 - $32.38. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 434227