We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Experience of a Lifetime. More than just our mission, these words describe Vail Resorts and the people who share a desire to achieve and experience excellence. One of our core values is providing an exceptional experience to our guests and to our employees. An opportunity to work for Vail Resorts Retail is an opportunity to bring out your full passion for everything our company stands for, including our commitment to our product, the communities we live in, the environment and our shareholders. Our employees are good at what they do, we welcome people who bring enthusiasm and pride to work.
Truly a step above the rest, Beaver Creek is the ultimate resort experience. Our legendary customer service and unparalleled product selection is the perfect complement to the unique qualities that make this Vail Valley nook one of the world's most prized winter destinations.
The supervisor is responsible for directing the day-to-day routine work of a larger group of associates, or is a key holder in a smaller store. Responsible for maintaining business standards and has increased decision making authority and acts as manager-on-duty in absence of other management presence. Also, the supervisor fulfills day-to-day work responsibilities for the organization as needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Generate rental and retail sales, and demonstrate and maintain a professional standard of guest service
- Assist the Store Manager in maintaining an enthusiastic and professional standard of guest service
- Provide resources so that employees are properly trained in rentals, POS, product knowledge, guest service, and sales generation
- Assist the Store Manager in communicating company values and goals to the employees
- Assist the Store Manager in monitoring and controlling a daily payroll budget
- Manage inventory control and meet or exceed inventory goals
- Remain current on new industry products and trends; demonstrate knowledge of products
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- Create a rewarding environment in which to work, generate a team atmosphere
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 1 year of retail experience, preferably within the outdoor industry - required
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English - required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint - required
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service to our guests
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends - required
- Supervisory experience - preferred
- Snowsports background - preferred
Vail Resorts Retail operates over 200 year-round and seasonal stores under 40 + retail brand names specializing in ski, bike, golf and fly fishing products and gear. We operate in world-class locations such as Aspen, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Telluride, Park City, Vail, Lake Tahoe, Minneapolis, Denver’s Front Range and the San Francisco Bay Area
The budgeted range starts at $16.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 359628