Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Review incoming referrals from stores via email and order management software.
- Log all new referrals.
- Work closely with stores and salespeople to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Check inventory in all VRR stores using Item Lookup and call stores to verify Inventory.
- Check Inventory on Vendor websites or call the vendor to verify availability and ship window.
- Call customer to confirm product information and pricing. Get payment and shipping information from the customer.
- Perform credit card address verification with credit card companies.
- Lookup SKU number in JDA or request new SKU numbers from Buyers Assistants.
- Process sales in POS and/or call stores to ring transactions and give shipping instructions.
- Call or Email vendor to place Purchase Order.
- Verify all Purchase Order information for accuracy and Enter PO’s in AS400/JDA.
- Notify the DC of incoming Purchase orders and give shipping information.
- Create and send Order/Shipping Confirmation to the customer through excel and email.
- Maintain the Special Order Log (Excel) to properly track the status of all Special Orders.
- Excellent Customer service experience - required
- Data entry; must be able to perform data analytical tasks - required
- Experience working with purchase orders, inventory systems and account payable team - preferred
- Communicate fluently in English - required
- Strong phone, verbal, and written communication skills - required
- Administrative experience - highly preferred
- Retail experience is specialty sports industry - highly preferred
- Experience with JDA - preferred
- High school diploma - required
- College degree - preferred
- Product knowledge of ski, snowboard, golf, bicycles and/or outdoor equipment and clothing - strongly preferred
- Register/POS experience - preferred
Some of the benefits include:
- Free summer/ski pass to our world-class resorts
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Excellent training and professional development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Be the center of distribution in one of our two locations! Working at the DC's gives you the unique opportunity of distributing and seeing all of our top gear sold at our stores before it goes out. Working for Vail Resorts Retail at our Distribution Centers provides a unique experience that is behind the scenes. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 211887