Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Our Base Area Operations Crew is responsible for the daily management of the resort’s parking facilities as well as waste and snow removal in the base areas. This team works hard together every day to ensure that our parking lots are efficiently and safely parked with a smile. Outdoors in a family-like employee atmosphere, with a lot of variety in your duties to help Keystone be one of the world's premier resorts. This position works closely with our Transportation and Road Maintenance department. If you have an eye for detail and a strong work ethic, we would love for you to join our team!
- Parking lot and traffic management
- Snow removal
- Snow surface maintenance
- Maintaining outdoor trash & recycling receptacles
- Understands and facilitates recycling operations
- Keeping assigned area free of trash (general trash, cigarette butts, gum, etc.) through sweeping and washing
- Assisting other base area operations departments when needed.
- Ski Area Roads Maintenance
- Strong internal and external guest service skills
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for our guests and employees
- Act as a general labor force for various projects and events
- Other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED - preferred
- Valid Driver's License – required
- Ability to obtain CDL license – preferred
- Previous guest service experience - required
- Read, Write, and Speak English fluently - required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and perform physical labor - required
- Ability work on your feet for 10 hours a day - required
- Ability to work outside in a high alpine environment - required
- Paid CDL training
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training, professional development, and career advancement
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
No transportation? Don't want to make the drive? No problem! We have an employee shuttle that runs EVERYDAY from South Lake Tahoe to Kirkwood, free of cost! We encourage all employees who don't want to make the commute themselves to jump on the shuttle, sit back and relax, on their way to work!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 279909