Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
One of the most unique roles within Park City Resort, this job provides the opportunity to ski/snowboard all day! Mainly responsible for visiting each on-mountain facility and ensuring its cleanliness, you will log more days on hill than anyone else.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external).
- Perform regular custodial/housekeeping duties.
- Ski or snowboard to various public restrooms to clean and stock with supplies.
- Empty trash receptacles and pick up litter in and around facilities.
- Cleaning various facilities around the resort - including cleaning and stocking bathrooms, sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming floors, and dusting.
- Follow established health and safety procedures for using cleaning chemicals, equipment, etc.
- Align furniture, pictures and furnishings.
- Wash windows, walls, tables, etc.
- Perform some routine inspection and maintenance of electrical, heating and ventilating equipment.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High School education or equivalent is desirable.
- Previous housekeeping/custodial experience preferred.
- Ability to ski or ride for extended periods of time through various terrain and conditions.
- Ability to pass a ski/ride test.
- Good knowledge and skills in housekeeping and custodial work, including applicable safety procedures.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to bend, lift, and carry heavy objects.
- Ability to work through inclement weather conditions.
- Ability to perform all job duties.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 285931