Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operate a commercial dishwasher, including loading and unloading dishes and running the machine properly
- Scrub pots and pans and wash any other dishes that cannot be put in the dishwasher.
- Mop floors.
- Clean and tidy kitchen work areas.
- Take out trash.
Requirements for this position include:
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to bend, lift and carry heavy objects
- High School education or equivalent, or prior kitchen experience preferred
- Reliable personal transportation.
Additional qualifications include:
- Ability to perform all job duties.
- Food Handlers permit preferred, required prior to or upon hire.
- Team player
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 265469