Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
The Advanced Maintenance Tech is responsible for performing and scheduling equipment PMs, performing maintenance on HVAC, plumbing, repairing kitchen equipment, electrical troubleshooting at condos, hotel rooms, banquet rooms whever the equipment is located. Be willing to troubleshoot many types of equipment and assist other trades. Assign work to engineers in department to maintain a constant flow of completed work orders and quick guest issue resolutions. You need to have a strong attention to detail, have the ability to lead, follow through with commitments and be self-motivated.
- 3-5 yr experience understanding in HVAC, Mechanical, and Electrical perferred
- Help in all areas of building maintenance work, interior and exterior
- Experience with commercial kitchen appliances
- Experience in repair of Plumbing systems
- Self motivated, organized, responsive to department request
- Holds EPA section 608 certification
- NATE (North American Techician Excellence) certification
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Flexible schedule required during peak times throughout the year
- Guest service skills: Professionalism, attention to detail, and positive attitude
- Ability to speak, read and communicate clearly
- HS Dipolma or quivalent
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 192529