Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Village Transportation is seeking dynamic individuals with superior guest service skills. Drivers are responsible for the safe, timely and enjoyable transport of our guests, homeowners and employees. Requires CDL Class B ( passenger and air brake endorsement), which can also be obtained upon hiring.
Starting Wage: As of October 2022, all minimum wages will be $20 an hour.
Shift Availability: Full & Part Time
Housing: Accepting applications
- Drives a larger motor vehicle, typically a bus with a capacity of 16 or more passengers, to transport guests on public roadways
- Provide an “Experience of a Lifetime” to our guests, homeowners and employees
- Pre/Post trip checklists
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Monitors vehicle’s safety devices and working conditions and report issues to Lead on Duty
- Assists with loading and unloading of equipment as needed
- Comprehensive knowledge of company, resort, and operation
- Provide guidance and training to entry drivers
- Participate in regular safety and employee meetings
- Adhere to all safe driving regulations and standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be over the age of 21
- Minimum 1 year guest service experience
- Read, write, speak and understand English
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment D&A Screening
- Must be able to pass Back Ground and Motor Vehicle Report
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Commit to full season
The budgeted range starts at 20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 443680