Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Do you have a passion for the golf industry? Do you want to work outside and enjoy the “fresh mountain air?” Are you interested in working and living “next door” to Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Cart Attendant’s responsibilities will always include providing world class service to the members and guests. Additional responsibilities will vary depending upon the particular outside service position. Golf cart attendants are responsible for greeting, educating, informing, and directing the guests and thanking them for their business. You will be providing golf bag attendant services, providing exceptional quality golf cart service, outstanding practice area experience, exceptional bag storage service, and club cleaning service following the round. The Cart Attendant is responsible for creating the first and last impression of a visit; these positions are critical to our goals, and it is expected that the outside service staff to be friendly, courteous and helpful under any and all circumstances. This is a summer position until the end of October. We are currently hiring part-time & full-time candidates. Full-time positions qualify for discounted housing.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Help all guests load and unload golf bags from their cars.
- Responsible for cleaning golf carts. Golf carts are to remain: spotless at all times, coolers are clean, sand and seed bottles are filled, towels are clean and folded, tees are stocked, score cards and pencils are stocked
- Responsible for collecting, cleaning and stocking golf balls on driving range
- All duties as they relate to greeting golfers, handling golf bags, providing golf cart and range service and attending their clubs at the completion of the round.
- Follow all guidelines, policies and procedures as they relate to golf, equipment rental, membership services and guest service programs.
- Keep all golfer supplies stocked (tees, markers, scorecards, pencils, repair tools).
- Keep all exterior clubhouse areas including golf shop/restaurant entrances clean and to maintenance standards. Regularly patrol parking areas, walkways, and staging areas for trash and debris. Check locker rooms and restrooms hourly, clean per standards.
- Notify Head Pro immediately of any member and guest complaints. If possible, assist them in a prompt and courteous manner.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent communication skills
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Basic knowledge of golf
- Cart attendant experience
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Come golf where nature plays in the shadows of the Tetons. Our team is dedicated to providing a one of a kind golf experience for members and guests alike. Help us create the excellent playing conditions, player services, amenities, and delicious food that make us the locals' club. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. With spectacular views and a great location between Grand Teton National Park and the town of Jackson, the Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club offers an amazing place to live and work in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 277172