Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Are you an experienced painter? Do you have experience with minor cosmetic repairs and dry wall finishing? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Painter is primarily responsible for providing painting including the sealing (spraying) of log cabins, company facilities, furniture and fixtures. The Painter also is expected to repair, install and finish dry wall, including texturing, and conducting vinyl wall covering repairs.
This is a summer seasonal position. Our season typically runs from early May through Mid-October. HOUSING & MEALS PROVIDED.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Prior commercial painting experience with knowledge in all phases of painting and refinishing.
- Ability to float and finish Sheetrock walls and install wall coverings
- Capable of handling moderately strenuous physical activity
- Have a valid driver’s license/ Successful completion of MVR
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Ability to work off staging & ladders
- Ability to work in an occupied space (guest's rooms)
- Knowledge of using Oil Base & Latex finishes
What’s In It For You?
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- FREE Participation in guest activities: Horseback rides, kayak and boat rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours, 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- $100/week "Room & Board" fee which covers 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria, housing, linens and all utilities
- Complimentary WiFi (unavailable at Flagg Ranch)
- Complimentary use of Recreation halls and Employee Gym (Climbing Wall)
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 317409