Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The main responsibility for our Village Security & Guest Safety Team is to serve our guests in the Park City Resort and Canyons Village base areas. There are between 500 and 5,000 people in the resort at one time, and this team elevates the guest experience, creating a presence to deter mischief. This role is a Year Round position that supports special events/groups, village concerts, holidays, and as-needed shift coverage for Full-Time Guest Safety team members. Join the team and enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Pass for yourself & your dependents, hotel, restaurant, and retail/rental discounts, free leadership & development classes, career growth opportunities, and so much more! COORDINATE WITH YOUR OTHER JOBS OR WORK AFTER SCHOOL HOURS!
Primary Job Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Interacting with property-owners, guests, and employees.
- Assisting guests, residents, and employees of Park City with vehicle jump-starts, vehicle-unlocks, intrusion alarms and motor vehicle accidents.
- Basic First Aid response.
- Enacting general emergency procedures in conjunction with resort policies.
- Basic understanding of emergency and law enforcement services and procedures.
- Managing and resolving tier-two (transferred from other departments) customer service issues.
- Enforcing all Canyons Resort Village Management Association road and property regulations.
- Traffic control and pedestrian safety on roadways within the resort and coming into the resort.
- Investigating incidents.
- Writing and filing reports.
- Additional duties may include but are not limited to: inspecting AEDs, managing and/or making keys, updating locks and keys and more.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent - required.
- Valid US Driver's license - required.
- Extensive customer service skills and experience - required.
- Clean driving record and background check - required.
- Current Basic Life Support/CPR certification - required.
- Able to obtain Advanced First Aid Certification within 3 months of employment - required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal - required.
- Great interpersonal skills - required.
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions - required.
- Able to lift 100 pounds - required.
- Able to stand for 4 hours at a time - required.
- Able to bend, crawl, climb, lift, kneel and crouch - required.
- Able to work weekends, holidays and evenings - required.
- Able to remain flexible in schedule, working nights, weekends, and holidays as needed - required.
- College degree - preferred.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 444827