Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Do you enjoy seeing things get clean? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Laundry Attendant works in the laundry facility and carries out work assignments from the laundry manager, assistant manager and laundry supervisor. The Attendant is expect to complete linen and terry processing from the different areas of Grand Teton Lodge Company. Laundry workers fill specific job positions on a rotating basis, such as Dryer Operator, Shaker Sorter, Ironer, Feeder and Catcher, load, unload dryers, etc. Other duties as assigned.
This is a summer seasonal role. Our season runs from Mid- May through early October. All applicants must the able to work at least until October 8th.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Quality conscious and attentive to detail
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Must be able to move around and stand on your feet for long periods of time
What’s In It For You?
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- FREE Participation in guest activities: Horseback rides, kayak and boat rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours, 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- $100/week "Room & Board" fee which covers 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria, housing, linens and all utilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary use of Recreation halls and Employee Gym (Climbing Wall)
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 319289