Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
- Collaborate with third-party wholesalers and PSS team to create a positive arrival experience for guests
- Establish a professional and responsive relationship with internal and external sales partners
- Have comprehensive understanding of all products, service initiatives and sales processes
- Facilitate sales
- Uphold training initiatives and best practices of ATS offices company-wide
What you will be doing:
- Using computer programs to create and fulfill ticket orders in a timely and organized manner.
- Package and deliver tickets to select properties.
- Coordinate with multiple departments and vendors to answer operational questions and meet the needs of our guests.
- Assisting other departments with projects and responsibilities as they arise such as PSS fulfillment needs
- Staying up to date on all products, policies and operations in order to provide the highest level of guest service at all times.
- To continually strive to exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Demonstrate Vail resorts core values:
- Punctual, in uniform, and adhere to the grooming policy.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Aptitude to communicate fluently and effectively in English
- Be able to work independently
- Ability to stay calm and perform well in busy and stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- The ability to work effectively with dynamic and constantly changing information.
- Good knowledge of computer systems, Word, Excel and Outlook preferred
- Broad experience in various aspects of customer service preferred
- Team player, enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Keen to learn new skills, open-minded.
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 224588