Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Houseman is responsible for providing superior guest service to our customers at all time. They are the backbone of the lodging department and are asked to be the Jack of All Trades when it comes to their daily duties. This position will be focusing on landscaping duties, stocking and maintaining of wood burning fireplaces, assisting with cleanliness and appearance of the lodge, helping with cleaning public areas. They will be assisting the housekeepers, front desk agents and managers with the daily tasks and services that need to be done. This is a great position to gain experience in
the overall care of a property and hospitality sectors. A great position to start a career with Vail Resorts!
Other Duties Include:
- Operates large power equipment such as: walk behind mower, string trimmer, power shears and blowers safely and effectively
- Performs manual gardening tasks well (raking, sweeping, mowing, planting, pruning, watering and trash removal.). Works alongside water irrigation system.
- Being able to lift up to 50lbs
- Haul, chop and maintain wood burning fireplaces
- Light handyman duties including painting and general maintenance
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 202589