Help create history at Wilmot Mountain as Vail Resorts bridges 75 years of skiing tradition with new state-of-the-art lifts, snowmaking, renovated lodges, and terrain parks, all while honoring the important legacy of the ski area. Be a part of the tremendous Wilmot Mountain brand recognized widely among Chicago and Milwaukee skiers and snowboarders, and also part of the Vail Resorts’ family that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at every property. Wilmot Mountain truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19
Share your passion! The Sales Associate/Cashier will provide an Experience of a Lifetime to all guests throughout their retail experience. He/She will be responsible will assist guests with product questions, sale of product, and guidance through the sale. Other responsibilities include maintaining merchandise inventory, stocking shelves, tables and displays. He/she is also responsible for the daily opening and closing procedures of retail locations. Must enjoy working with guests and uphold high standards of guest service. Through this role, the Sales Associate/Cashier will have the opportunity to serve as an integral member of the team by providing exceptional guest service and maintain a standard of safety within the Retail Sales department.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Serve customer by providing accurate information and promoting product through point of sales.
- Establish professional, yet personalized rapport with customer upon contact; by phone or in person.
- Answer all questions, providing detailed information and establishing trust with the customer from initial contact through the close of sale
- Consistently follow the guidelines and steps of the services cycle as outlined in the brand standards
- Describe and promote product line with customer’s expressed needs as well as promoting purchase of related products
- Stock shelves, counters, tables and displays with merchandise including folding and straightening of items
- Ensure that the retail shop remains clean by cleaning displays, vacuuming, and other light housekeeping duties
- Serve as cashier within the retail facilities as well as performing sales associate duties
- Must be knowledgeable of all facility opening and closing procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 1-2 years previous retail experience preferred
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry
- Must demonstrate a commitment to exceptional customer service
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn the register
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 360107