Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
Job Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Accurately place correct price tags (SKU tag) on the correct merchandise.
- Utilizing an RF scanner, they will process merchandise for put away and picks, ensuring timely and accurate processing of orders for assigned Stores.
- Restocks warehouse inventory by accurately scanning merchandise into specific locations.
- Identify any overages, shortages, miss-ships or damages when processing orders, and reconcile the variances with the data entry clerk or a manager.
- Communicate with management and co-workers to ensure an effective work plan.
- Demonstrate timely and consistent attendance.
- Act in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Follow policies, loss prevention, and safety procedures at all times.
- Possess the ability to work unsupervised, with strong attention to detail.
- Responsible for detailed receiving inbound product from vendors, verifying quantities and accuracy of shipments.
- May be required to assist in other Departments.
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 6-12 months of Warehouse/Distribution experience preferred
- Basic Computer Skills with ability to learn
- English Fluency
- Basic Math Skills
- Any previous tagging/picking/processing work history
- RF handheld scanning experience - preferred
- Warehouse shipping/receiving background – preferred
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 194388