Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Zach’s Cabin: Nestled amongst the aspens on Bachelor’s Gulch Mountain overlooking the Gore Range, our cabin is a “ski in-ski out” signature private members club during the day. At night we open to the public where elegant alpine sleigh ride and fine dining experiences are made. Our location and atmosphere is unlike any other on the mountain. Join our staff and become part of the Vail Resorts family with locations and opportunities around the world. Beaver Creek is a winter wonderland that will be sure to provide an experience of a lifetime.
Responsibilities of the Fine Dining Busser/Food Runner include water service, pre-bussing tables, resetting tables, assisting the servers and bartenders, taking out recycling, bringing up linens daily, running food, and other duties as necessary to help the restaurant team and give every guest the best experience possible. All employees are charged with the responsibility to follow all rules and policies of the facility they are employed and Vail Resorts Inc. Other duties as assigned, shifts may include assisting with the Expo line.
- Must be 18 years of age or older - required
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs - required
- Previous restaurant experience - preferred, preferably in a fine dining establishment
- Must have a good attitude, seeking to provide the best guest experience possible
- Positive work ethic
- Team-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of sanitation - preferred
- Must be able to stand up to 8 hours during a shift - required
- Must be able to work afternoons, nights, weekends and holidays - required
- Certified non-slip shoes required to begin work - required
- End of season commitment required - required
- In person interview - preferred
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 215008