Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Stowe Mountain Resort is currently seeking dependable, hard-working individuals to join our Building Maintenance Team for the summer. These positions will assist our year round team members in completing summer maintenance tasks to prepare us for the winter season. The ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Assist in the repair and maintenance of various buildings and grounds elements
- Painting, staining, prep and clean-up of building interiors and exteriors, picnic tables, benches, etc.
- Minor carpentry and wall board repair.
- Operating small machinery and power tools
- General upkeep of shop and office areas including trash and recycling duty, cleaning & organizing, etc.
- Previous experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to follow directions and complete assigned tasks
- Must follow safety policies. Ladder use is required.
- Must be able to communicate with supervisor and other employees
- Ability to work independently and with others
Stowe Mountain Resort is widely revered as the Ski Capital of the East. Located on Vermont’s highest peak, Stowe is a renowned world-class, family-friendly destination, offering year-round amenities from skiing to rock climbing and zip-lining. Travelers are drawn from across the globe to this dynamic mountain and the legendary community of this passionate, quintessential New England ski town. Come join the Stowe Mountain team where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 320008