Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
Full time, year round Entry Houseperson
(Oportunities for advancement to Advanced Houseperson in time)
The Houseperson is responsible for cleaning and maintaining of all Vail resorts, Ritz Cartlon Housekeeping areas, including, but not limited to; landings, storage areas, housekeeping office etc. They are also responsible for assisting room attendants with general cleaning of guest rooms. This includes making beds, dusting, vacuuming, shampooing of carpets; cleaning/waxing of floors; trash removal; stocking and maintaining supply rooms and other cleaning duties. The houseperson will assist room attendants in gathering and delivering all necessary supplies. Requirements include: the ability to lift, move moderate weight; remain on one's feet for extended periods of time; and an individual who has attention to detail, is team oriented and dedicated to providing excellent service and ensuring that the high Vail Hospitality and RockResorts standards are met. Must be able to adjust and work as a team player to ensure utmost guest satisfaction. This position involves a high level of guest interaction.
- Previous housekeeping experience or equivalent. - preferred
- Previous experience housekeeping in hotels or condos. -preferred
- High School diploma. -preferred
- Must be able to communicate in efficiently in English. -required
- Ability to communicate in Spanish. -preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. -required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting. -required
- Must be willing to work a varied schedule, including weekends and holidays. -required
- Any and all other reasonable duties as allocated by management.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf in the summer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214407