Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Outlet: Park City
- Starting Pay: $17 per hour
- Effective October 2022 minimum wage will be increased to $20/hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time
This position is responsible for team and all Engineering Department issues or tasks that occur during the shift. Communicate clearly any pending issues to Manager and or Team Lead at shift end. Perform various repairs to resort equipment and install new equipment as required.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times.
- Have a working knowledge of Basic electrical systems, plumbing and HVAC, Fire and life safety systems. In the resort, including but not limited to all commercial kitchen equipment.
- Will be required to make repairs to existing equipment and systems around the resort.
- Will be required to trouble-shoot equipment problems and possess parts knowledge for ordering parts and materials
- Prepare estimates for cost of parts or repairs.
- Take responsibility for completion of tasks, projects, and to-do lists on that shift.
- Report all emergencies, equipment down, and other issues to immediate supervisor.
- Inspect facilities on a regular basis, using a standard checklist. Maintain files of inspection, checklists, and reports.
- Deal with a variety of emergency or unusual problems that may arise.
- Maintain tools and equipment.
- Follow appropriate safety and security procedures.
- Communicate effectively with immediate supervisor, company personnel, and co-workers to plan and coordinate activities, exchange information, resolve problems, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma - preferred.
- Can operate power tools.
- Ability to deal with guests in courteous and efficient manner - required.
- Must be 21 years or older and provide a current driver’s license and a Motor Vehicle Report - required.
- Ability to perform all job duties and other tasks as assigned.
The budgeted range starts at $ 17 - $20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 476252