Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times.
- Open bar facilities; stock and set up bar for service.
- Mix and serve drinks to customers and/or waitstaff.
- Maintain good customer relations; interact with customers in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Ensure that all bar staff adhere to state liquor regulations.
- Determine when customers should not be served liquor.
- Perform cashier duties: set up cash drawer, take payments, return correct change, cash-out at end of the evening, etc.
- Plan, train, assign, check, and evaluate work of waitstaff and bar workers with regard to bar-related duties.
- Order and maintain an appropriate inventory of liquor, food, and supplies - adjusting to varying levels of projected business. Prepare any related records/reports.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High School education - required.
- At least one year of relevant bar, night club, and/or food service experience - required.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends - required.
- Fine Dining experience perferred, prior serving experience is helpful.
- Excellent foundational knowledge and skills related to bar set up and drink preparation - required.
- Excellent knowledge of state liquor regulations - preferred.
- Good basic administrative and math skills; familiarity with liquor inventory control - preferred.
- Neat appearance and strong customer interaction skills - required.
- Ability to deal with customers in a courteous and efficient manner - required.
- Ability to deal effectively with all patrons - required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid Food Handler’s Permit and Tips & Sips certificate.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 319447