Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
The Golf Guest Services Lead is responsible for leading the guest services/golf operations team in providing high quality service to all guests. Guest Services makes the first and last impressions on our golfers, making it the most critical position at the facility.
- Provide seamless service at the various golf course touchpoints: valet area, golf cart staging, practice areas, and golf course.
- Provide direction to team members in all aspects of guest service/golfer experience.
- Provide training and guidance as needed.
- Communicate with fellow employees and supervisors over radio in a polite and respectful manner.
- Dress in provided uniform for each shift.
- Meet and greet guests upon their arrival or finish of the course.
- Clean golf carts and guest clubs.
- Responsible for starting play, and monitoring pace of play on the course.
- Report incidents, visible weather updates, slow rates of play, etc. to supervisor via radio.
- Enforce policies and procedures.
- Resolve guest and employee issues appropriately.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s license - required.
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally in English - required.
- Previous guest service experience and excellent guest service skills - required.
- Previous supervisory experience - required.
- Able to lift heavy items weighing up to 50 pounds, such as two fully equipped golf bags, large boxes or trash/recycling, etc. - required.
- Flexible schedule including working weekends and holidays - required.
- Able to work in a team and be detail oriented - required.
- Able to work the entire season - required.
- Able to come for an in-person interview - required.
- Golf experience - preferred.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 397636